Time to give some initial form to your idea for a lesson. It should be a short “elevator pitch” with just enough information so that others can get a sense of what you’re working on. Please do this as a blog post due by Sat night 6/18. (Use the categories “student posts” and “idea”)
Students should plan to read their design groups ideas in prep for Monday’s class.
See if you can answer all five questions
- Intended audience? Alaska region – grade, course, etc
- About how much class time to do this lesson?
- What’s the essential question? (is there one?)
- What source material would students use (include a link or example).
- A brief explanation of “what are the kids going to do?”
Be honest in your appraisal – if you’re stuck, others might be able to help you.
Image source: I have an idea @ home by Julian Santacruz